Friday 30 October 2015

Milk with Rice and Nuts Porridge | Paal Kanji

This Milk Porridge is nothing but Paal sadam recipe oly.But the diffrence is ,i have dry roast the rice with nuts and powdered it to make kanji.My LO Shn(2 yr old) lost weight after her 1 week cold.So my sisy suggested to give her this alternative days.I just started from 29th Oct let me see for 1 mnth and update you the results soon.You can also prepare this for 1 week and use it daily along with milk also.Here the step by step method from Dhivis Pantry.Try and let me know your comments. 

Check out my other Kanji and Infant| Kids Recipes:




Rice with Milk and Nuts Porridge | Milk Kanji

Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Infant food
Preparation Time:20 mins | Serves: 2

Ingredients



Brown rice /Rice-3 tbsp

Badam-4

Cashew-2

Pista-2

Sugar-1 tbsp or as per need

Milk - 2 cup

Ghee-1 tsp

Method:

    2 add
  1. Fry the rice with some ghee till the color changes to white(avoid puffing).
  2. And dry roast the nuts too.
  3. Allow it to cool down and grind into fine powder.
  4. 2 add
  5. Now mix the powder with milk without any lumps and switch on the stove.
  6. Cook till the rice is cooked and it will start thickening (add water if the kanji is too thick)
  7. Switch off the stove and serve cool.


Notes:

  • This 3 tbsp of rice came for morning and evening.
  • Reduce the quantity as per need.
  • Also can add nuts and dry fruits of your choice.

Thanks for reading my post....Please drop ur valuable comments,as its will motivate me to spend more time in blogging.And also if you like my post share it with your friends.Thank you!
                          end

No comments :

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

FEATURE'S