Monday 26 October 2015

Kache Aam ki Chutney | Raw Mango Chutney

Kache Aam ki Chutney | Raw Mango Chutney is a tangy sidedish goes with all fried veg items.Serving this chutney with a cutlet happened accidently, once my friends visiting my home and i was preparing cutlet for them at last i found no ketchup in my pantry,and got an idea to prepare this and my frnds liked it very much.
I got this recipe from venkat bhat show where he use this as a side dish for hara bara kebab.
Try and let me know ur comments.  


Kache Aam ki Chutney | Raw Mango Chutney

Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Side dish
Preparation Time:2 mins | Serves: 3

Ingredients


Raw mango-1/2(with skin)

Ginger-1 inch

Garlic-1 or 2

Green chilli-1

Salt as per taste

Sugar-1/2 tsp(op)

Method:

    2 add
  1. In a blender add mango,ginger,green chilli,garlic and grind it into a smooth paste.
  2. Now add salt,sugar and mix well.
  3. Serve with cutlet or any veg kebab..

Notes:

  • Grind along with skin ,i have not used the whole raw mango ,used oly 1/2.
  • Sugar is optional,without sugar also it goes well.

Thanks for reading my post....Please drop ur valuable comments,as its will motivate me to spend more time in blogging.And also if you like my post share it with your friends.Thank you!
                          end

No comments :

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

FEATURE'S